Saturday, April 18, 2009

lance's bday...

hahhaa ok so it was lance's bday......
well dat was like last week...
14 of april
ahaahh
awal2nya kami lepak di umah dlu..
dengani kn si aiko/aikz buat hw nya.
while kami mcm urg urg gila be gambar ahahaha..

WE WERE SOOO FREAKIN HIGGH!
we ani siapa ahh? me, mayya,aiko/aikz,mica*adik si aiko*
atu sjaaa. ahahhahaa kami begmbr like shitttt mcm antam sja tia ehh aahh
ohh these gmbrs i stole from maya's blog...
da ones from my cam aku alum upload..
malassss
anii nahhh~ BIRTHDAY BOI!!
PHIWIIT~;p

and yeahhh~ aku mental2

superman ahaha


kami ikut urg retro ahaha

vain much
tapi rock!

she rock my world bebeh!


ahhahaha dat was rili a middly finger...
ahahaaa

seriously i was soo mental tym atu...
yth i dont look like me there

ahhaha mcm emo sja usulnya.. staiiee!


AHHH DISS ONNE!! I WAS SOOO HYPERR.. ahaha
that i tumbling arah da elevator door thingie atuu..
and i seriously wont stop doing it.,
smpai ada urg dlm elevator..
and it opened.
THEN I FREAKIN FELL DI DMLM LIFE..
SOO BRIMALU! ahahha

No comments: