Friday, April 17, 2009

THE WORST BORTHER IN THE WORLD!!

do you knw how its like to have a brother like mine??
ROSH? ohhh godd! the worst brother everrrr
gayy banar
he;ss like soo freakin senitive mahnn
sometimes me kn minjam pen nya gnya and he cries like a gay bitch over some lame pen yg ndas be ink,,.
PALOI BNR JUA TUH..
buduh siaaall ehhhhh
somehow i wishhh he was never my brotherrr i freakin hate him!!!!!
hes soo gayy
and ia brimalu kn me infront of people and my friendsss
STUPIDD BANAR!!
WELL NOW ITS MY TURN,.
LETS SEE WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
i hate him i hate him i hate him!!!!
goddd!!
well i dont give a damn if ia mati or wat..
I DONT NEED HIM!!!
kambang gay bitch th bnr.,
y is my life soo unfair kannn???
why do i even have to suffer being wid dis stupid kid for da rest of my lifeeeee
godd.
i cant wait till im get old and go my own way
i seriously cant stad being wid people like him...
ohh goodd!!!
he's like soo kambang anak baiieeee
shit jua tuh. bribnci ehhh
MMBRI SASAK BANARR!!!!!! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIMMM!!!

No comments: