Friday, November 28, 2008

baby rain's birthday~~

i gave them my gift for their aniversarry~


bahh bukaa~

wahhhhhh~

soo do u like it??? * i gave them a bracelet*

my mommey's one....

hope they liked it~




now its rains turn to open his gift from me~~

ia mo buka but then inda kana suruh~

then ia exen2 menangiss

then kana suruh ia buka jua

he was soo excitedd~


transformers toy~

he wanted dat for a verry long timee


showww off kn~~ esseeh~


2 am in da night~~ we were still up~~

itss my adik's b'day today.. and and i havent bought him a gift huhuh..
sooooo tadiii me and my grandfather went to gadong by bus and i finally bought my adik a gift~~ which was da toy dat he rili wanted, transformers toy, which is a robot dat can transform into a tank/car... it was keewlll...
then aftr dat went up rah 3rd floor.. then bnyk guyyss nguratt me
*FUCKOFFASSHOLESSS*
*I'VE GOT SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU LAME PLAYERSS*
then, i went to dis shop then i bought ma prents a gift for their anniversarry.. which yea they liked ittt~~.
theennn i was abt to go home when i saw muiz rah chills... but then malas ku kn tagur ia.. cz i was in a hurry soo yeaaaa

No comments: