Saturday, November 22, 2008

tadi pagii~

iff i do da disshhess it looks rili neat kn..... but it takes me hours baru abiizz hahaha

bnykk knnn~

thheenn abiiizzz~~

tuuuee my adiik mcm "therre! i see a monkey!! there!!" ahahaLOL

and there you goo~


waiiitt you cant sppot da monkey from hir ahhaa.... see how high its isss.. woaaww~

heeeheee~~

hmmmp woke up around 8 or 9 sumthing.. asusual..
didnt wanna bangun againnn~~~ ahha same thing goes like klmarin.. soo yeaaa
went rah my grandfather punya rum.. saw like how many monkeys rah da haws punya roof di bawah.. they were like disturbing da rubissh thingiiee thinggiieeee.. hahaha
then my adikk mcm shouting dat ia nampak monkey like crap mann~ ahhaha...
drank coffee, AGAIN~ ahahah... jz to keep me awake..
and smlm i wwas like mentall brabiss cz some lame-asss hacked my blog.... ahhahaa
*the weirdest hackker ever*
i did da dishes tadi man.. huhuhuhhu and my bajuu mcm wet brabisss...
played with the rubix cube thingie2.. and until now im still having a problem on solving dat damn thing~ ARRRGGHH!
and noww. daiss stupid laptop isss like lagg brabisss i hate it..
and my stupid lamme-ass adik is try'na annoy me mann shiisshh~ his like resite'ing da water cycle thingiee like over and over man.. palui kaliii~~ shiisshh~ and he sound like da waether man rah t.v yg non stop talking atuu!~! shiiisshh! hate them so much mannN~ bri bnci udhh kaliahh.. like i wanna salp himm.. urggghhhh!! SHUUTT UPP MANNNN!!

No comments: