Friday, November 21, 2008

this morning~



hmmp dis morning woke up around 9.45 kali.. but then me mlz kn bangun cz i would rrather laidown rah my bed and dream abt em... huhuhuhuh misss em soo muchhh =( ......soo yea.... then i know dat i have to bangun soo i did.... went to toilet kn brush ma teeth.. unfortunatelly nada air soo yea,*bnci ku brabiz mann*.... then i went to da other toilet, opened da tap, then da air was like warna brown sooo ewwww... soo i jz took da air tuk minum... and brushed ma teeth.... soo yea... went out rah dapur.... asked my amah too cook for me ma breakfast .. and she was like "agath cook sndiri im duin sumthing hir" ... and dlm hati i was like wtf... shhiiisshhh~ then aku sasak soo i cooked my own meal..... it was like sooo special,man hahahahaha...



thenn~ afta makan.. got bored ... sooo i tok da spray paint thingie.. and vandalized da drawer aaa heheheheheh siuk lhhh~~

2910~





No comments: